Mackay Tourist Park Camp Areas
DRY CAMPING ONLY NO Water - NO Electricity is provided*
Dogs are welcome BUT MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH!!! Please clean up after your pets!
RESERVE a camp area online for $30.00 for up to a 10 day stay.
Reservation fee is not refundable
Free Camping is allowed for 3 days and 2 nights and is on a first come - first served basis . BE ADVISED; if you are camping for free, you will be required to relocate if someone has reserved the area you're camping in. If you refuse to relocate when requested, you could be cited.
*Don't even ask!!! Restrooms and Potable Water are provided in the park.
YOU CAN NOT CAMP FOR FREE , AND THEN ASK TO RESERVE THE SAME CAMPING AREA TO EXTEND YOUR STAY.
YOU CAN NOT GO TO THE PARK AND RESERVE A CAMP AREA THAT IS OCCUPIED.
Welcome to our City. Thank you for coming and being our guest. The Mackay Tourist Park is also a City Park. Please be respectful to everyone while you are enjoying your stay.
Firewood is not provided.
Please abide by the following rules while you are in the Park:
Tourist Park Rules:
1. Check out time is 10:00 a.m
2. Check in time is prior to 4:00 p.m.
3. Dogs must be under control at all times
4. Public Intoxication is prohibited (IC37-2732C
5. Quiet Time is from 10:00p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
6. There will be no cooking, camping, or enclosing the walls of the Gazebo
7. Fires in designated fire rings and BBQs only
8. DO NOT MOVE PICNIC TABLES
9. Campers with reservations have priority
10. Dry Camping only . No hookups. No electricity available
If you call, you may be asked to call back at a later time if the City Clerk is busy.
PLEASE DO NOT MOVE PICNIC TABLES OR FIRE RINGS