Mackay Tourist Park Camp Areas
YOU CAN NOT CAMP FOR FREE , AND THEN ASK TO RESERVE THE SAME CAMPING AREA TO EXTEND YOUR STAY
DRY CAMPING ONLY NO Water - NO Electricity is provided*
Free Camping for 3 days and 2 nights on a first come - first served basis. Caution; if someone reserves the area you're free camping in; you will be required to relocate. No free camping is allowed in a reserved area.
Open fires are allowed in metal fire pits or permanently installed bbq grills - no rock fire rings allowed.
Firewood is not provided.
Dogs are welcome BUT MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH!!!
*Don't even ask!!! Restrooms are provided in the park
To reserve a camp area do the following:
1. look at the map below and select your camp area (such as A1)
2. go to the picture of the area you choose (such as Camp Area A1)
3. click on the label below the picture for more information about that camp area
4. select the camp area you want to reserve
5. click on Reserve this Area
6. Follow instructions
If that camp area is not available - start over with #1
The fee for reserving a camp area is $30.00 for a 10 day stay. Reservation fee is not refundable